Maruszczyk Frog Omega 5a '2 Tone Blue' 9lbs., 0oz. Tiny finish check near neck joint.
• Body: alder with quilted ash top
• Neck: 3 piece hard rock maple, carbon rods
• Neck profile: modern C
• Fingerboard: ebony
• Frets: 24 frets with MOP dot inlays
• Nut width: 45 mm
• Headstock: matching headstock
• Construction: bolt on
• Scale length: long scale 34"
• Pickups: Mandarin humbucker set with 3-way switch (473Hz/800Hz/1,8KHz)
• Electronics: active 3-band Maruszczyk Toneformer - volume (active/passive push/pull switch), balance, bass, middle, treble/passive tone blend
• Finish: 2 tone blue, transparent, body/neck matte
• Hardware: black, Monorail bridge with 18 mm string spacing, Dome-style knobs, Standard Y-style tuner
Weight: 9lbs., 0oz.